Important information regarding your visit
Here at Jersey War Tunnels, we offer the following essential amenities, should you wish to make use of them during your visit:
- Toilets (Ground floor)
- Disabled and Baby changing facilities (Ground floor)
- Gift Shop (Ground floor)
- Café (1st Floor) lift and ramp access is available
- Free WiFi available in the Café
We have a limited number of wheelchairs available free of charge. Alternatively, we have a limited number of mobility scooters for hire, at a fee.
All customers are of course welcome to bring their own equipment for use during the visit.
To ensure a family friendly visit, the Tunnel Complex is fully accessible for a variety of needs including pushchairs, wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
Please be advised that the tunnels hold a constant temperature of 10 – 15 degrees and therefore we recommend wearing warm clothing.
Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times. However, should your child become separated from you, please advise them prior to the visit to approach a member of staff and ask for assistance.
First Aiders are on site should you require assistance during your visit.
War Trail and Garden of Reflection
If you would like to explore the War Trail and Garden of Reflection, please be advised that you will be walking on uneven ground. Therefore, please ensure that you are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear. The mentioned areas are unsuitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs etc. The War Trail is located at the bottom of the road near the bus stop And the Garden of Reflection is located at the top level garden next to the Cafe.
Gift Shop & Art Studio
Located within the Visitor Centre, LoveBird Gift shop and the Nest Art studio are independently run by local designer Charlotte Langley. A perfect place to discover and create eclectic speciality gifts.
Health and Safety
- The Tunnels are old and although they are suitable for all to visit, they have hard concrete surfaces and original features from World War II. Please be aware of your surroundings and take care.
- Some surfaces may be slippery, particularly if they are wet from rain.
- Light levels can be low in some places, so please allow sufficient time for your eyes to adjust.
- If you explore the War Trail and Garden of Reflection, you may encounter sloping and uneven ground. Please be careful, especially if you have children with you.
- Look out for our safety signs and follow the advice given to avoid spoiling your day.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Gate Ticket Price
Adults (16+): £15.00
Seniors (65+): £13.00
Students (16+ with I.D.): £13.00
Children (6 - 15): £9.00
Children under 6: Free
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Open 7 days a Week
Monday to Sunday
(Last entry: 3:30pm)
Jersey War Tunnels
Les Charrieres Malorey
Jersey, JE3 1FU
Jersey War Tunnels is fully equipped for disabled visitors both inside the Tunnel complex and in the Visitor Centre and Café. Wheelchairs are available and Guide Dogs are permitted.